Background of the Project
The Baima Lake Eco-Tourism Resort is located in Huai'an City, Jiangsu Province. It is famous for its shape resembling a white horse. Baima Lake is one of the ten largest lakes in Jiangsu Province, the only river and lake in Jiangsu Province that has been selected into the National Key Rivers and Lakes Protection Plan, and the second source of drinking water in downtown Huai'an.
1. Guided by the conviction that "Lucid waters and lush mountains are invaluable assets.", to establish a food wharf and a food street to optimize the tourism environment and improve the quality of the project;
2. The appearance of moving shops must conform to the image of the scenic spot and closely follow the theme of cultural tourism;
3. Serving a variety of business formats and satisfying tourists' needs for leisure and entertainment.
1. JEKEEN put 18 food trucks, 22 groups of creative containers, as well as unique mobile KTVs and mobile crane machines in this project, which greatly improved the conditions of tourism infrastructure.
2. Mobile shops can satisfy diversified business formats, enrich supporting services and amusement facilities in scenic spots, and improve the level of tourism services;
3. With the help of JEKEEN, the software and hardware facilities in the park have improved a lot. On December 21, 2020, Baima Lake Scenic Area was officially approved as a national AAAA-level tourist attraction.